Due to COVID-19, school supply lists may change based on the return to school guidance the Minnesota Department of Education will release in late July.
PerL 1:1 (Personalized Learning)
All students at Plymouth Middle School are provided with Chromebooks to personalize and support learning inside and outside of the classroom. Students that do not have a Chromebook from the 2019-2020 school year will receive one in the fall. Information will be communicated in our August back to school letter.
Device Protection Plans (formerly Chromebook Insurance)
- The insurance fee is $25 per student. (Online payment is available through our new Infinite Campus School Store)
- Instructions for making a online payment can be found on our district website.
- Insurance covers accidental damage to your Chromebook.
- Insurance does not cover loss or intentional damage.
- Stolen devices require a police report.
- Insurance does not cover the charger.
Important Reminders for the 2020-21 School Year
- The first insurance claim is fully covered for Chromebook.
- For subsequent insurance claims, a $25 deductible is applied.
- Students will be required to use a backpack with a laptop pocket for transporting the device to and from school.
- Students may request a district-supplied bag.