The Plymouth Parent Association is a parent/family lead organization that supports the students, staff, and families of Plymouth Middle School through the organization of special events, fundraising, and community building. We are currently working on fundraising efforts to purchase updated fitness equipment for PE classes, additional water bottle filling stations, and additional financial support for individual teachers and staff to access things they need for their classroom or duties. The PPA also accepts specific requests from teachers and staff for specific needs they may have.)
Current PPA board: Nina Jonson (president), Julia Cheath (vice-president), Liz Senne (secretary), Katie Engstrom (treasurer).
What are some ways you can get involved?
- Attend monthly meetings and let us know your feedback on how we can best support the students, teachers/staff and school community (these are currently held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month at 7pm, virtually)
- Volunteer for special events
- Join the board or chair a committee position
- Follow us on facebook to see up to date information and communications: https://www.Facebook.com/
- Email us at plymouthparentassociation@
gmail.com to be added to our email list.
Upcoming PPA activities
- Dine and donate events
- ROAR store holiday shop
- PMS student activity night
- 6th grade party volunteers! The school needs 8 volunteers to help with the 6th grade party that is taking place on 12/2, from 2:45-4:30. Please use the following link to sign up: https://m.signupgenius.
- The media center is in need of volunteers on a regular basis to help with inventory, sorting, organizing and labeling books! Contact the media specialist at PMS, Kris Combs: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The PPA is currently looking to add a board member as a diversity, equity and inclusion liaison. Please contact us at plymouthparentassociation@
gmail.com to inquire further or if you would be interested in this role.
Our next meeting is on Tuesday, December 14th at 7pm. This will be held virtually through Zoom. A link will be sent out prior to the meeting and will also be posted to our facebook page.