Healthy eating is so important for children. At Plymouth Middle School, we work hard to ensure students receive a healthy breakfast and lunch each day to support their developing brains and bodies. Research shows that children who eat regular, nutritious meals are more likely to attend school and be engaged in learning. We are excited to partner with Every Meal to offer a free weekend food program to all our students.
Every Meal is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to fight child hunger through community and school partnerships. They strive to make a difference in children’s lives by focusing on food gaps like weekends, school breaks, and summer when they can’t receive food in school.
How does it work?
• Free for all families
• No qualifications required for enrollment
• Students enrolled in the program will receive a 4-5 pound bag of nutritious, nonperishable food each week
• Every Meal does not collect information from families; privacy is protected
• Families may enroll in the program anytime throughout the school year
• Families may choose from a variety of different weekend meal bag options
• Please complete the enrollment form or contact Maggie Stallings at #763-504-7120 email@example.com to enroll your child.